Author: Mark Boyle
Date: Monday 24th September 2018
Are you a business manager or a human resources officer in charge of maintaining the healthy culture within a work environment? Then this article will provide some pointers on how you can plan the perfect outing for your employers.
Putting together a successful work day out can generate a number of benefits. First of all, a change of environment generally has a positive impact on all concerned. Colleagues are able to interact in a way that’s different to their usual daily experience. This can breathe a fresh lease of life into working relationships and can even boost productivity. Organising regular events will allow employees to feel a high-level of satisfaction about how their company is treating them.
When it comes to a business excursion, there are a lot of different places that you could possibly visit as well as multiple purposes for your trip. You could be visiting another branch of your corporation for a multi-team meeting, attending an industry conference, treating your employees to a meal or engaging in a fun team-bonding activity. Whether your excursion is strictly work-related or a more laid back team-building event, it will reap benefits for your team.
One of the best forms of transport available is a coach hire. We firmly believe that transport is one of the most important parts of a day out. This is where your day begins and ends so you want it to be just right. Hiring a coach will reduce the costs of transporting your employees and reduces the burden on you when it comes to organising the event. The hire will be booked with your business needs at the forefront. If your team is relatively small, then a minibus may also be another option to consider.
Ideas For Your Next Corporate Event
If you’re unsure of where to pick for your next corporate or team-building event, here are some of the best options in and around the Merseyside region:
- TeamSport Go Karting – Is there a bit of a competitive nature brewing within your office? See who comes out on top with this 850M multi-level race track!
- Breakout Liverpool – Sort your team into groups of 2-5 and see who is the first to make it out of this Escape Room activity.
- Liverpool Anglican Cathedral – This historic venue with its incredible architecture can be hired for ceremonies, private dinners, conferences, lectures and exhibitions. Test your employees skills by putting together puzzles and treasure hunts.
- Maritime Museum – This central museum offers incredible views of the Albert Dock and Liverpool’s famous waterfront. You can book the Maritime Dining Room or conference suit for your corporate outing.
- Velocity Widnes – Nearby is the biggest inflatable park in the UK. Corporate packages are available, providing a fun way to let off steam and brainstorm ideas – includes access to a conference room.
Book a Business Trip with Maghull Coaches
At Maghull Coaches we are able to support a wide variety of coach hire services including business excursions. Whether you have a work outing or team building event planned, we can get you and your employers to and from your destination without hassle.
To find out how we can help, start by requesting a quote and we will be in touch. You can also call us on 0151 922 4284 should you have any queries.